January 9, 2021
The Best Golf Hotels in Spain
Enjoy a golf trip to Spain. Experience the beaches and the lush Mediterranean vegetation, the warm summer nights full of music, the small fishing villages, the Moorish city of Granada with the Alhambra, Barcelona and the architecture of Antoni Gaudi, Madrid with its great museums, Seville with the third largest cathedral in the world, the beautiful island of Mallorca and of course sangria and paella.
Spain is one of the most popular destinations for British and European golfers. With over 300 golf courses, Spain is also ideal for your golf trips and offers something for every golfer. Mainland Spain in particular is a great place to combine a relaxing holiday with unforgettable rounds of golf.
DIFFERENT REGIONS WITH DIFFERENT GOLF COURSES
From the Costa de la Luz to the Costa del Sol or the Costa Brava, every region has its own characteristics and offers the best conditions for a golf trip. In addition to challenging and grandiose golf courses, the Spanish mainland is also known for great wines, culinary delicacies and beautiful beaches. Last but not least, excellent Spanish golf hotels are waiting for you!
Top Golf Hotels in Spain
- La Cala Golf Resort
- Lauro Golf Resor Hotel
- MAC Puerto Marina Benalmádena
- Gran Hotel Cervantes by Blue Sea
- The Westin La Quinta Golf Resort & Spa
- Sol Marbella Estepona Atalaya Park
- Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort
- Los Monteros Spa & Golf Resort Hotel
- Sheraton Mallorca Arabella Golf Hotel
- Castillo Hotel Son Vida
- The Ritz-Carlton
- Abama Meliã Hacienda del Conde
- Salobre Hotel Resort & Serenity
- Maspalomas Tabaiba Princess