- Easily access direct flights every day from various airports in the UK and Europe
- Championship golf in Portugal Algarve really suits all types of golfers. With over 40 golf courses to choose from.
- Spectacular resorts, there is a wide range of resorts to choose from, with both hotel and self-catering accommodation
- The Algarve coastline boasts several stunning beaches with crystal clear waters
- Fantastic year-round weather, with 300 days sunshine each year
- Beautiful castle ruins, historical landmarks and grand cathedrals
- The Portuguese cuisine offers great dishes for all tastes, often with local ingredients
Kingsman Golf Travel’s excellent range of golf packages can be tailored specifically to your requirements. Whether you’re looking to get away with mates or spend a great time with your family, choose from our selection of Portugal Golf Holidays and enjoy your holiday with VIP airport & golf transfers Explore our Portugal golf packages or simply ask us for a customized Portugal golf tour.
Things to do in Portugal
- Visit Algarve’s most westerly point in SagresTake a Gondola in Venice
- Visit Salema fishing village and Boca do Rio Nature Reserve
- Explore the cobbled streets and beautiful beaches of Lagos
- Head to the mountains and spa town of Monchique
- Combine outdoor art and Algarve wine tasting at Quinta dos Vales
- Visit a pottery workshop in Porches
- Hike the Seven Hanging Valleys coastal walking trail
- Marvel at sand sculptures at FIESA Sand City
- Visit the authentic village of Alte
- Learn about cork production in São Brás de Alportel
- Explore the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve
- See an original Roman Villa and a medieval farmhouse in Milreu
- Visit the authentic fishing town of Olhão
- Get muddy in a salt pan spa in Castro Marim
Average Annual High/Low Temperature in Portugal
Click to see destination map
Read our inspiration guides for great holiday ideas
The Best Golf Courses in Portugal
Given the beautiful Atlantic coastline, medieval architecture, sumptuous cuisine, fine weather, and great courses, a golf holiday in Portugal is very enticing. There are 72 golf clubs in Portugal and nearly three quarters of them are located in the Algarve and Lisbon areas. These two area is most vi...
The Best Golf Courses in Algarve Which You Must Try
Are thinking of going on a golf trip soon? Portugal might great place to escape from cold winter weather and the Algarve is definitely Portugal’s top spot when it comes to golfing holidays. This southern region of Portugal is home to many excellent golf courses and with so much variety it can be...
The Best Golf Hotels in the Algarve
The Algarve is Portugal's southern region, known for its long Mediterranean beaches and numerous GolfHotels & Resorts. Many of the whitewashed fishing villages situated above sandy coves on low cliffs have made room for the expansion of a top gulf region in the 1960s. Today, villas, hotels, bars...
Golf Holidays in Vilamoura
Vilamoura is where is a lot of luxury resorts located in the western part of the Algarve, Portugal. Originally İt built around a small harbour which is now home to the biggest marina in Portugal. Vilamoura also offers the perfect destination for a golf holiday in the sun. Presenting some stunning...