Italy is known for its year-round sunshine and mild climate which makes for the perfect weather to spend your days on the course. Enjoy warmer weather in the summer however potentially more crowded golf courses and higher prices with school holidays in full-swing.
- Magnificent hotels with top class service
- Glamourous landscape and breathtaking Italian lakes of Garda and Como
- Island destinations of Sicily and Sardinia combine great golf with quintessential traditional charm and outstanding beaches
- Get benefit from the Italian constants of fantastic gastronomy and amazing hospitality
- Mild climate with all year round playability
- It will be home of 2022 Ryder Cup Some of Europes best courses
- Between the richest artistic heritage countries in the world
Kingsman Golf Travel’s excellent range of golf packages can be tailored specifically to your requirements. Whether you’re looking to get away with mates or spend a great time with your family, choose from our selection of Italy Golf Holidays and enjoy your holiday with VIP airport & golf transfers Explore our Italy golf packages or simply ask us for a customized Italian golf tour.
Things to do in Italy
- Take a walk Cinque Terre
- Take a Gondola in Venice
- Tour Tuscan Hill Towns by Bicycle
- Taste Perfect Pasta and Pizza
- Visit an Opera in Verona's Roman Arena
- Tour Lake Como by Boat
- Relax at the Beach
- Trek Through Sardinia
Average Annual High/Low Temperature in Italy
Click to see destination map
Read our inspiration guides for great holiday ideas
The Best Golf & Gastro Holidays in Italy
There is scarcely a place in Italy that has remained untouched by the waves of history, art, folklore and culinary tradition, where a visit does not afford a chance for reflection or even simple pleasure. Another great reason for coming to Italy is therefore the desire to taste Italian cooking as...
The Best Golf Courses in Italy
What makes one golf course better than another? The discriminants are different, from the beauty of the landscape to the aesthetics and balance in the design of the course, from the difficulty of completion to the way in which it enhances the technical characteristics of the player, from the refinem...
The Best Wineries in Sicily
From the particular to the global: in this journey, we start from the glass of wine and the label to tell the great natural and cultural history of Sicily, whose identity was also built through the wine culture. A journey through companies that are not limited to guided tours and tastings in barriqu...
La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort Siena, Curio Collection by Hilton
Set in the rolling landscape of Tuscany, La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort Siena, Curio Collection by Hilton offers comfortable rooms in two old m...
|5||3||1 Jun 21 - 26 Jun 21||£779pp||€859pp|